Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Single Handedly Saved Halo III

So, today, while working on Halo III, I noticed that there was a glitch in the game, well, I told Joe to fix it. He said he couldn't cause it wasn't a glitch. I told him it was. He told me he would fix it. I later found the same glitch and told him to fix it again. He said no. I threatened him with a dock in pay. He told me I don't have that kind of authority. I told him I was Dave. It didn't seem to impress him.

I thought about it today, and I realized that I'm going to have to start a public relations thingy with the public. Apparently a lot of you see me as a megalomaniac. Anyone care to be my public relations advisor?
-Dave The Great

BTW: I found Joe's blog(http://joetheidiot.blogspot.com). Apparently he doesn't like me. That will be remedied shortly.

2 comments:

Deb said...

What? Did I read that correctly? Dave the Great doesn't need a public relations advisor..... that would be an admission of weakness, a hint that Dave the Great needs help from others.

No no no. That is just WRONG.

Deb said...

One month & five days and counting from your last post.

My faith is starting to falter.. shouldn't Dave the Great be able to do more than one thing at a time??

Blasphemous thoughts.