Monday, August 03, 2009

An Interesting Month

July was an interesting month. I went into hibernation. I dreamed dreams about how to solve the crises of the world.

Dream #1:
I am a Huber Fish, swimming around in a small cage that obviously represent the limitations of mankind. All of a sudden, I eat the cage and burp up an ocean.

Interpretation of Dream #1:
I am the answer to all problems.

Dream #2:
I am a magnet, you know the kind that are painted all red on one side and all blue on the other. Everyone is attracted to me.

Interpretation of Dream #2:
Everybody loves the me!

Dream #3:
I am a clown fish, swimming around in a small fish bowl that obviously represents the limitations of humanity. All of a sudden, I shatter the bowl and throw up an ocean.

Interpretation of Dream #3:
I am the solution to all problems.

Dream #4:
I am standing on the top of a tall tree blowing in the wind. In the distance I can see a storm cloud with a huge tornado approaching. My position obviously in indicative of the fragile balance of the world. Suddenly I am the tornado and the tree is snapped like a twig.

Interpretation of Dream #4:
I will be the death of you.

Dream #5:
I am a sword fish, swimming around in a small lake that obviously represents the limitations of people. All of a sudden, I tunnel a hole to the ocean and the waters flow in. Equilibrium is reached between the ocean and the lake, which is now an ocean as well.

Interpretation of Dream #5:
I am thirsty.


At this point I awoke from my deep slumber and got a glass of water. Then I went to the bathroom. I always have liked the month of July.

2 comments:

jason said...

Dear D.a.v.e.

Hi I'm your biggest fan my name is Jason.I've been wondering. Is there a way I could make myself as cool as you.
eagerly awaiting your reply
Jason,
P. S. You should open a D.A.V.E. amusement park

Captain Awesome said...

I saw it was your birthday yesterday, doing some handy calculations from your July 4th post. What did you do for it?